The mission of the board includes: to review, advise, and evaluate the KCCB program, to monitor the planning and program development, to act as a sounding board for all KCCB volunteers, and to support the development, fundraising, and public relations for the program. The board will abide by the Keep America Beautiful Association's standards, policies, and procedures.
The current members are...
- Terry Lorensen - Avoca - President
- Debbie Vidlak - Union - Vice President
- Roger Behrns - Louisville - Secretary
- John Baroni - Plattsmouth - Treasurer
- Rick Yoder - Murray
- Angela Mueller - Plattsmouth
- Mary Harding - Plattsmouth